Monday, May 18, 2009

What An Amazing Weekend!!

This weekend was fantastic! On Saturday evening I had the honor of singing at Dominion Ministries, International in Hampton. God showed us His glory in that place. It was the first time I'd ever shared my testimony about being sexually assaulted when I was a teenager. Wow! I'm growing.

Then on Sunday morning our praise team sang my new song, "Hope Thou In God" for praise & worship at my home church. They NAILED it! It was so amazing seeing the congregation really grab on to the song.

And then Sunday evening my wife gave a powerful word at our ministers training class. She addressed the class on the need for us to have a servant's heart just like Christ. It was a compelling and convicting message. I am so PROUD of her!!

So... yeah... I had a great weekend. How was yours?

No comments: