Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today, I’m back home in Virginia Beach.

Oh my God!! What a fantastic trip. We had so much fun doing the Christian Artist Talent Search. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment I spent at the facility. The judges were so amazing! And the contestants… I just love all of them.

World, get ready for Radial Flight, Serenity, Brii and Emma! They are going to blow you away. I’m sorry that you have to wait until January before you get to see the show but trust me, you will love these artists.

What blessed me so much was receiving confirmation that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing. When I took the stage on Wednesday evening, I really sensed the power and presence of the Lord. The reaction of the audience and the response from the judges confirmed what I felt.

After we wrapped up taping, I had the opportunity to speak with all of the judges. God gave me great favor! The purpose of the trip was really wrapped up in the events that took place on Wednesday night. Great doors were opened. When Sharon and I left that night we were so happy with God. His favor is better than life.

I wish I could tell you more about what happened but I can’t. Just know that the show will be great to watch. I’ll remind you as we get closer to January.

No comments: