Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, I’m still in Charlotte!!!

So far this today, I’ve been going through my music… listening to my tracks and planning out the rest of my performances. Oops, I may have said too much already. Let me go to another subject.

My niece is a hair stylist with her own salon in Charlotte – D’Paul’s. My wife is there to get her hair styled – or as we like to say it, "to get her hair did." Jinel’s been styling hair for many years and is quite good at it.

I’ve met some wonderful people at the CATS competition. I met a young lady from North Pole, Alaska who is a wonderful singer and songwriter. You will love her when you see the show. By the way, the show won’t air until January 2008. Sorry! But you will definitely appreciate the artists. I met another young lady from Florida who is so much the Christian version of Christina Aguilera. And she is a sweetheart with a great testimony. I’ve met some wonderful worship leaders who really love God. It is great being around so many people who share the passion that I have.

Thank God for my prayer posse!! There are so many people praying for me through this competition. It’s wonderful having so many great friends "texting" me to let me know that they’re praying for me. Keep praying. I’m still here.

No comments: